Wishing You Health & Safety During These Times
As always, the health and safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Policy includes the following safety steps:
- Temperatures to be taken of all team and patients prior to the work-day and before being seen
- We require all everyone entering the clinic to wear a mask (including Doctors and SNBS Team Members)
- Registration paperwork filled out before visit
- Rigorous disinfection and sanitation protocol of equipment, eyewear and common area
- All eyewear selections will be done one-on-one with a Stylist and disinfected on the spot by UV sanitation
- Plexiglass barriers and breath shields on slit lamps
- We may request patients to wash or sanitize their hands multiple times throughout the visit
- Limit of one person per Stylist in the eyewear gallery
- Hand sanitizer is located at all points of communicatioWe are accepting tap only for payment
- For patient convenience and safety, curbside pick up and home delivery options are available.
During these uncertain times, we want to ensure you are still able to maintain healthy and hygienic contact lens habits, while keeping an adequate supply of lenses on hand. We are offering FREE at-home shipping on any supply of lenses for the next month. Please place your order, as needed: www.snbseyeshop.com. Any applicable rebates will still apply as well!